Donate to the Garden Club Federation of Maine
The Garden Club Federation of Maine sponsors many special projects that impact Maine communities. Each project is intended to make a positive impact on our local communities and provide ways for our garden club members to get involved, contribute with volunteer hours, network and support GCFM.
- Habitat for Humanity landscape projects for families moving into a new Habitat for Humanity home.
- Youth gardening programs help teach the youth about gardening. A National Garden Club Girl Scouts Native Plants Badge is offered to study native plants to establish native beauty in our communities.
- President’s Projects that offer ways to be stewards of our planet earth today and tomorrow.
- Community Projects that offer funds and materials to help beautify the local communities.
- Scholarships are offered by GCFM to students majoring in fields of study related to horticulture and the environment. Applicants must be planning a career related to gardening, landscape design, environmental issues, floral design or horticulture. Guidelines and application forms can be found on our Scholarships page.
To Make A Donation
Download our donation form.
PDF forms may be disabled in Firefox. If fillable boxes do not appear when viewing our PDF form in your browser, save it to your local device and open it with Adobe Reader or an equivalent PDF viewer.
Complete the form and make check payable to
Garden Club Federation of Maine.
Mail check and completed form to:
20 Heron Lane
West Bath, ME 04530